Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Not Me, Monday! ~ A healing weekend...

Welcome to "Not Me, Monday!"
as hosted by MckMama!


This weekend was not very refreshing, even healing for me. On Friday night, we did not have a very special friend over for dinner. He did not share a lot about his life, and he did not share a whole lot of wisdom with me in a very easy - to - accept way. I do not find it easy to take advice from someone like him who has been there - done that.




Even though I will probably not (literally) share much about him personally, I might not tell you more about his words of wisdom and dinner conversation another day.



On Sunday afternoon, D.T. and I did not make a little trek across town to visit our friends who are new parents.




D.T. did not cook dinner for them at their place, making the mama's native recipe Bulgogi (yum!)...



...and I did not get my baby fix feeding this teeny-tiny little peanut! And, I do not mean really, really teeny-tiny (3 pounds, 7 ounces)!!! :o) She is not 3 weeks old in this picture, having been born one whole month early!


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...



p.s. I do not think this is cool for my 600th post! and I am not glad to be back on the "Not Me, Monday!" kick! I have not been in a bit of a bloggy funk lately. :o)

Oh... and at lunch yesterday, I did not turn down Diet Coke while everyone else around me was drinking it! :o(


1 comment:

Daniel said...

Welcome back baby. Great post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails