Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, May 28, 2010

***UPDATED*** Friday Photo Flashback ~ Going on 2?

***UPDATE***
My sister has informed me that, if you look closely, you can see that what is on my left foot is a sock. What is on my right foot is a knee high stocking. Apparently, as can be seen by the look on my face, I was most excited to show everyone what I had put on... or almost on! Ha! At least I matched how far on my other sock was! :o)


Welcome to Friday Photo Flashback,
as hosted by Alicia @ More Than Words!

Friday Photo Flashback


I think I am somewhere in the range of going on 2 in this picture. What in the world am I doing with my feet??? LOL! The socks are obviously too big. Maybe I am trying to shake them off? :o)




Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

3 comments:

More Than Words said...

Yup, that looks exactly what you are trying to do. You are so cute!!!

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Aw! too cute! What an accomplishment for you when you were itty bitty!

Blessings & Aloha!
I am finally getting around to the great Friday Photos :o) I hope you get a chance to pop over.

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails