You know, I am pretty much over it. Over the waiting. Over the not knowing when or even if.
We've thought about the whole IVF option before, and we've always said "no" for multiple reasons. We are going to check it out, though. I've made an appointment for an initial consultation a few weeks from now. It is about an hour away from here, and they have what is called a "shared risk" program. That is where you pay a higher price than you would for one cycle of IVF, but they will perform up to four cycles. Then, if you still have not achieved a pregnancy, they will refund ALL your money. Plus, if you miscarry, they will continue with up to four cycles of IVF or refund all your money. I guess that is a pretty good deal, if we qualify medically. We'll have to see what they say. It is a little more than our adoption would be in the end. The only thing is, it would be just our luck that we would get ourselves into this and tie up all our money, and then they would call us with a placement.
I don't know. Would you do it?
Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...