Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Wordful Wednesday ~ Mountains

Welcome to Wordful Wednesday,
as hosted by Angie @ Seven Clown Circus!


I wanted to share this picture with you, taken by our very talented Romanian friend! This picture was taken just outside the building where we work, and so this is the view from both of our office windows each and every day. How amazing God's handiwork is, and how blessed we are!!!


Every day when I see the mountains, I think of this verse from Psalms 121...

I lift up my eyes to the hills--
where does my help come from?

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.


If you would like to see more of our friend's work, just click the picture to go to his site. You won't be disappointed! :-)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails