Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Birth mother support group

I will be attending our agency's birth mother support group this evening. Please pray for me. I was SO excited about this event earlier this week, but somehow that excitement has dissipated. I'm not thinking any differently, but I am feeling differently right now. I guess there is nothing I can do about that, except to ask God to completely control my heart and mind. The enemy is really attacking me right now, as he so often does when these events come around.

On a positive note, I did make the yummy dessert last night. We actually tested it out the other night, and it didn't turn out so well. Then, last night, we had our doubts by the way they looked before they were baked, but they turned out awesome!!! OH. MY. GOODNESS. Can you say ooey-gooey Nutella!!! Yum! I think I really need to get back on the Wii Fit soon!!!!!

Well, I guess that's about it. Just wanted to pop in for a minute. :-)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails