Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wordful Wednesday ~ Who needs toddlers...?

...when you've got dogs?!?!?

Welcome to Wordful Wednesday,
as hosted by Angie at Seven Clown Circus!



Last night, I realized that the dogs were nowhere to be found and it was awfully quiet around the house. Never a good combination. Hmmm.... I wonder what they could be up to???

Now, keep in mind that I couldn't actually get a picture while they were doing what they were doing because I wanted to stop them. However, I was able to maintain their interest long enough to capture the guilt on their faces. For shame!


It was mostly Goldie. Actually, I'm not sure if Ben even got a taste.


She must have pretty good sucking reflexes, too, because the chocolate pudding she stole from D.T.'s work bag ended up half-empty! She didn't even get any on the carpet!

What can I say? She's a girl. She likes sugar. She likes chocolate.



4 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

LOL those faces say it all. My dog looks like that when she knows she's been naughty.

http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/02/wordless-wednesday-peekaboo.html

tiarastantrums said...

too funny! sneaky dogs!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is too cute and i love their expressions.

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails