Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Today...

I am tired.

I am going to the eye doctor later to find out if the drops have done their job this time.

Goldie slept at on my feet last night. Then, when I got up this morning, she got down and got comfy in her bed. Fail.

I forwarded our home study to the Florida agency last night and made contact with yet another agency by email today. A friend of a friend where we work recommended this other agency. It is in PA. They have already responded and will be sending us information. They don't do tons of placements each year (about the same number that our agency does), but they only have 9 families in their waiting pool right now. Here's the kicker, though. Only two of those families are open to any child. Score. God knows. So, I figure, the more options the better, right? I also feel better while waiting when I am active in the process. I don't know why, but it helps me to feel like I am achieving something.

8 more pages / 13 more questions DONE... 75 more pages / 129 more questions TO GO! Do you think I can do it in 3 days??? 25 pages a day. Well, maybe if we get all the snow everybody is talking about, work will be closed tomorrow. I can hope. :-)

I ate moose tracks ice cream for dinner last night and pop tarts for lunch today. Um... I needed the room in the freezer, and I have no excuse for lunch. I like SUGAR!

Ben and Goldie have been out and about in the house every afternoon for the last week or so. Still nothing destroyed! Yay!!! They are growing up. :-)

Out for now.

11 days until my intensive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE that you are getting your profile, info OUT THERE! YOur time will be here soon! HUGS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails