Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rested.

Last night, my friend and I who are taking this class together decided to take the night off and just rest. Man, were we tired! I found myself falling asleep in bed by 8:30. Feels much better this morning.

It feels strange to wind down this week. It will all be over tomorrow. It feels weird because I just met them, but I am going to miss all the people from my group. Kinda sad. I mean, really, the group experience is like a roller coaster. Up and down, up and down. It hasn't actually felt like a class per se this week. It has been more like being in group therapy all week. It has been a good experience.

Soon, it will be time to begin thinking about coming back to reality. Back to work. Back to finishing up the post-work for this class. Back to starting to think about preparing to begin the next class on my agenda.

Once again, there is not much else I have to say at the moment. I guess when you say it all during the day, there is not much need to say anything else. This has long been my outlet, but this week, my outlet has been satisfied elsewhere. An interesting thought.

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails