Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Will it still be there?

We went home for lunch today and made the brave choice before we returned to work to let the dogs roam free in the house all afternoon. This is the first time for Ben, and the first time in a long time for Goldie. We moved everything tempting out of their reach and opened up all the curtains so they can look out the windows. We locked all the bathroom doors as well as the guest room door. They were freaking out at the window when we left.

I wonder if the house will still be there when we get back. Oh, well. It's just stuff, right?

They should be okay. I mean, they are two and almost four years old. Right? I keep telling myself that. Gulp.


1 comment:

Tara said...

I HOPE your house is still standing. Maybe they'll just get bored and take a nap until y'all get home.

Related Posts with Thumbnails