Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits...

Hmmmm... is it too early in the year for blogger's cramp?

We seem to have settled back into routine, and by that I mean we go to work each day, come home each day, eat too much, play with the dogs, and go to sleep. Exciting, no?

Oh, I thought I would share with you the pictures we want to add to our adoption album. One of them is kind of cheesy, but I really couldn't think of any other way to represent my MS. I figure the birth moms deserve to hear about the challenges in our lives from us instead of our home study, and that way, they can hear our perspective and how God has used it in our lives.

Creative, don't you think? ;-)

Really, as much as I dislike taking shots day in and day out, God has taught me so much through this challenge about myself and trusting Him each and every day.


Have I ever shown you these pictures of D.T.??? These were taken all the way back in 1990 after he was shot in the Romanian Revolution and spent 2 months in the hospital recovering from his injuries. I can hardly believe it is him, but it is certainly evidence of God's hand upon his life and the miraculous ways God brought him through.

I also can't believe that I was only 14 years old when these pictures were taken! Hehehe! Cradle robber! ;-)


These are all (or at least most) of his nieces and nephews gathered around him at the house. This picture just makes me feel... well... OLD!!! Every single one of these young men and women are now adults, some with children, and friends with us on Facebook. Yikes! Where does the time go???

You know, when we finished our adoption album and turned it in, I said I would never touch it again! Um... watch what you say, C.C. It's about time to break out the scrapbooking supplies again.

Oh, well, time for work. Hey, please keep me accountable to finish this addition to our album! You know me. I am a bit of a procrastinator. :-)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are doing the right thing by adding these to your album! Those pictures of D.T. are just amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails