Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, January 15, 2010

So much to do...

I feel like the train has left the station, rolled down the tracks, and is perched at the top of a very long hill, about to release itself for a VERY fast downhill ride! I have SO much to get done in the next 31 days before my intensive class starts!
  • Read 1,000+ pages
  • Complete 4 tests, 2 quizzes
    and a 166 page written workbook
  • Watch a 3.5 hour DVD of group work multiple times
    that goes with the workbook
Of course, then there is the house. Don't even get me started on that. How does it get away from us so easily? And, why in the world do we keep all this junk from 13 years ago??? That we never use. Never.

Praying for strength. I really want this degree!


2 comments:

amanda said...

1000+ pages!?! yikes!! i say don't worry about the house. :0) and my hubby has stuff in his bedroom (that he had growing up) from middle school. i don't know why. but he does. and i'm sure i have things too. i'm getting better at getting rid of it...but then 'you never know?' kicks in. lol

Anonymous said...

Wow... that's a lot! Good luck getting through it all... you can do it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails