Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wordful Wednesday ~ Missin' them...

Welcome to Wordful Wednesday,
as hosted by Angie @ Seven Clown Circus!



Our babies are still at the boarder's since D.T. has been going in early and staying late at night to make up the hours he missed last week. He did stop by, though to see them for a few minutes, and they were SO excited!!!


Um, at least, I think they were excited. Goldie seems to be saying something, and Ben... well... things seem to be a bit of a blur for him. ;-)

D.T. did pick Ben up to cuddle a little. Gosh, I miss them so much! D.T., too! I mean, I miss D.T., too. Just one more day...

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... looks like they were pretty excited to see him!

Related Posts with Thumbnails