Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, December 04, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback ~ 1993... I think

Welcome to Friday Photo Flashback,
as hosted by Alicia at More Than Words!

Friday Photo Flashback


I'm pretty sure (Why do I always start out with those words? What is wrong with my memory???) this picture was from my junior year of high school. So, sometime the end of 1992 or the beginning of 1993.

I used to not like the way I looked, but now I wish I still looked a little more like that. I actually don't mind the perm in this particular picture.

***
Today, I choose joy in my Father's strength. I really need it right now because I am definitely not feeling strong on my own.

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

7 comments:

The imPerfect Housewife said...

That is a GREAT picture - you look so happy!! Yeah, it's 90's but so what!?? That's what this whole flashback is all about ~ you go girl! Have a great weekend ~ ♥

Muthering Heights said...

I'm loving the 90's fashion...you look like you were very stylish for the time!

More Than Words said...

I know, isn't it funny how we look at old pictures and think, "I wasn't fat!" LOL! I always do that!

You look really cute! Total 90's!

He & Me + 3 said...

You are adorable. I love that picture.

amanda said...

loving it!! it's so fun to look back at all the pictures!!

heidi said...

Awww!!! I graduated in 1993 and I love my senior photo. I look back and remember that I thought I was fat and now think I was crazy! LOL

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture! I look back at old photos and think what a great time that was!

Related Posts with Thumbnails