Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can I just say?

This sucks! For those of you who are just newly joining me on my blog, welcome to my place of honesty. Really. It sucks!

My dad is still in the hospital. My sister is here now. D.T. just left to go home and work (read: make some money.) I can count on one hand the number of times we have been separated from each other in 12, almost 13 years of marriage... when he went in to the army, when he went to tax training for work (twice), and now.

Oh, and Monday will be our 13th anniversary, and we won't be together. Bad luck? (I really don't believe that.)

I'll say it again. This SUCKS!

Okay, now I feel better. No, that's not true. I don't.

I promise I will return in a better mood sometime later today or tomorrow. Thank you for listening and for not getting annoyed with my *suck*-y mood.

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

It's ok to let it out sometimes...I've been having some of those lately. You've all been in my thoughts and prayers. Hope your Dad heals fast and can go home soon.
I know it must be hard to be apart from D.T. I hate being apart from My Count for long at all.
Hope you rest well tonight and wake up feeling refreshed and God's comfort.
*prayers*

Anonymous said...

I am sorry your Dad is still in the hospital. Praying he's better soon!

Oh that does suck that you guys won't be together for your anniversary! I hope you guys can make the best out of it and celebrate another time!

Have I mentioned that I love that picture of you two in your banner!

Related Posts with Thumbnails