Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wordful Wednesday ~ Smile!

Welcome to Wordful Wednesday,
as hosted by Angie @
Seven Clown Circus!



I am going to be just a little bit different today, in that I am going to share two commercials with you rather than pictures. These two commercials just make me smile. :-) I hope you enjoy them too!










***
Today, I choose joy in smiling and laughter!

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

2 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Those did make me smile! The first one is awesome! Goosebumps galore! :)

Happy WW and Happy Thanksgiving! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Those were cute. The first one gave me goose bumps. How cool.

Related Posts with Thumbnails