Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Taking pleasure in the small things...

Whether or not I am balanced is entirely up for debate.


However, if a machine would like to tell me that I am, I'll take it! Sometimes, you've just got to take pleasure in the small things. Yay me!

***
Today, I choose joy in the fact that Ben is resting tonight in his new bed. If we can get at least one of the dogs out of our bed, we'll be doing a world of good for our backs! :-) We've been most unsuccessful in this pursuit thus far. Here's hoping they don't eat this one.

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I know what you mean...our dog still sleeps right between my husband & I, but at least she's a Lhasa Apso, so she's small enough. We used to have a Boxer (loved my Boxer), and she slept between us for several years, until we couldn't take it anymore. Then we made her sleep in her own dog bed beside us (she was so pitiful at first because she thought she was being punished). Stick with it, you'll get there! Have a great day.

Unknown said...

GOOD FOR YOU! Lock the dog out :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa sister! JEALOUS. Although if I actually got on the darn thing I would probably be balanced :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails