Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wordful Wednesday ~ Old friends!

Welcome to Wordful Wednesday,
as hosted by Angie at Seven Clown Circus!


This picture was taken just last week when a friend from my hall in college popped in for a little bit of homecoming 'round these parts! It was so cool to see her after all this time! Can you believe it's been more than eleven years??? Hey, I think we all still look pretty good! Even if we are getting old! ;-) She was just as animated and lively as I remembered her to be. Hehehe! Too bad, she has to go back to her home country of Jamaica!!! I feel so bad. Yeah, right! Ha! She even brought D.T. a really cool mug for his coffee and some beautifully crafted earrings for me!

Love you, Candice! You need to stop back again soon!!!


Today, I am choosing joy in reunions with old friends!

Proverbs 17:17a
A friend loves at all times!


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

2 comments:

Tara said...

So glad you got to have a reunion with an old friend.

Liz Mays said...

What a nice visit! I'm glad you had the chance.

Related Posts with Thumbnails