Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I think the M.S. has gone to my brain...

Ha ha ha! Like my excuse? You know, 'cause it really is already in my brain. But, seriously though, I think I've lost my mind! I was having a conversation w/ D.T. today and we were discussing the fact that our weekend plans got canceled. Long story. Don't ask.

So...

I said: Hey, I can write the papers for my class on Saturday instead of having to cram them in now. Tonight, I can just fool off.

D.T. said: What did you say???

LOL! :-)

Now, tell me, if you can, exactly what in the world does that even mean? Fool off?

I've lost it. Can somebody please find it for me?

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Fool Off-to put off work in order to play instead :)
Like it! I think I'll start using that phrase when I'd rather play than work.
Blessings.

Stephanie Harbin said...

Who knows, maybe you have created the next catch phrase!

Carla (Choosing His Joy) said...

That's hilarious C.C! I blame the mast cells in my brain, but my husband doesn't buy into it. LOL : )

amanda said...

fool off. LOVE IT!! i might even use it myself. ;0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails