Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Our "new" back patio...

I think I have mentioned a time or two that we live in a fairly small townhome. I don't think it is as small as the "love shack," Mimi, :-) but it's pretty small, and space is definitely at a premium!

So... we've been trying to think of ways to expand our space before we expand our family without expanding our wallets! The most recent thing we've come up with???

Our patio. Tiny is an understatement, and certainly, not very usable.

What a waste of space!


Goldie really loves being outside in the grass... it would just be nice if we didn't have a patch that refused to grow!!! When the landscaping guys started to dig it all up, they discovered that whoever poured the slab of concrete for our back patio dumped the extra cement in the yard, and that is why the grass wouldn't grow! Such laziness ~ the nerve!!!

Putting together our new patio furniture...

Boy, those little screw driver things are really difficult to maneuver...

Furniture all together, grill moved over on patio extension, torches to keep the bugs away... boy, do the bugs like me!!!

D.T. ...

Me...
Do you see our new rug?!?!?!? I think it is my absolute favorite part of the whole patio!!! Or, maybe the umbrella... yeah, I LOVE that part, too!


We got three new stepping stones so we don't have to disturb all the rocks. :-) Oh, and of course, D.T.'s herb garden looks absolutely lovely!


I LOVE this view as I come downstairs from the bedrooms and look outside...

Already putting it all to good use! Ignore the junk on our kitchen table and chairs. That is only a figment of your imagination!

Who wants to come over for dinner outside???

:-)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...


***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

5 comments:

Tara said...

For such a small place, you have sure made it comfortable and cozy. I love the stones and rocks...they make it look very tidy and "clean." Great job and I would def. come over if I lived closer!

Anonymous said...

IT LOOKS GREAT!! :) Wish I could have seen it this weekend :(

It looks great and I am sure you will enjoy it!

TTYS!

Mel said...

Terrific job!!! It looks very relaxing!!! and i am sure where you are the view is spectacular!!

-stephanie- said...

It's lovely. Looks like a great place to relax. And YES I want to come over for dinner outside.

Anonymous said...

It looks great!! I hope you guys really enjoy it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails