Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Where in the world is C.C.???

Not to worry. I am over at my friend Sneaky Momma's place...

My Guest Post

I'm her Secret Sneaky Friend this week... and I didn't even spoil the secret!!! Come on over, and check it out! :-)

Oh, and if you are visiting from Sneaky Momma's, WELCOME!!! I hope you will come back often! :-) Feel free to look around. Here are a few links to get you started on my story...


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...



***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your interview. I know your real name! Nah, nah, nah!! :) LOL!

Have a good day friend! Oh and thanks for the shout out!!

Alicia said...

Hi! Just wanted to pop in and tell you I enjoyed reading about you today! I hope you have a wonderful week! I will be back soon:)

-stephanie- said...

Great interview. Yay you, in the spotlight. How fun.

Sheryl said...

oh i am going to head over there now and read all about you!!

Vicky said...

Hi CC, great job on the Sneaky friend post! Love your header picture too :) Just wanted to say hi and hope you have a fun day today being the Sneaky Friend!!

Mandy said...

Enjoyed Reading about you!! Have a great week!!

Rachelle said...

Hi C.C. ! I just saw that your a fellow momma in the adoption process! Me too! Nice to meet ya! Great blog! I'll be back soon... Happy Wednesday!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Thanks so much for being the SSF yesterday! It was so fun getting to know you better. I could really hear your voice in your answers. :)
Thanks also for your prayers for my sister and nephew. I'm hoping to see him today!

Related Posts with Thumbnails