Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, May 08, 2009

When all else fails...

We have guests coming this weekend, and as much as I am excited to have them, (really... I AM! :-)) my body and brain have yet to fully reconnect after coming home from our trip to Romania. Combine that with my ppp (propensity pentru procrastination), my genetically inherited needs to collect clutter and refuse to throw it (whatever it is) away, and my other genetically inherited needs to be just a tad OCD and to try to be perfect, and what do you get?

1. a clean guest room... no picture. You've seen it clean before. It looks the same now.

2. a clean hallway. Hey, you have to be able to get to said clean guest room.


and

3. a new location for all the stuff that used to reside in the hallway and before that the guest room closet because we haven't gone through 12 year old crap junk which still needs to be thrown away!


The blanket makes it better. Right?

Oh, and don't even ask me if I've dusted since we got back.


Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...



***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

2 comments:

-stephanie- said...

The blanket is great camouflage. We have the same dining set as you. Minus the dust, because we never travel anywhere. But there's tons of dust everywhere else! Hope you have a great visit with your guests.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Is there anything under that blanket? I thought it was pure decoration! Hee, hee. :)
Enjoy your guests. Glad you made it back home safe and sound. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails