Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Wordful Wednesday ~ 200th post!

Well, I wanted my 200th post to be something very thought-provoking and profound, but I can't seem to get the profoundness out of my brain and onto the keyboard right now. So, instead, I will share pictures. Pictures are good. :-)

D.T. was showing Sparkette's delightfully curious son Wire Nut how to play bowling on his Ipod Touch.

I managed to capture his expression of joy and satisfaction after successfully scoring a ~STRIKE~!!!


Brother Wire Nut and sister Firefly made wishes for their day. What delightful children! We definitely need to get together again soon! :-)

For more Wordful Wednesdays, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus!

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...



***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

3 comments:

-stephanie- said...

How fun to visit with a fellow blogger. Happy 200th!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love to look at pictures, so this works for me. How cute are those two kids. Bowling on an Ipod? I am so out of touch. LOL

amanda said...

love the pictures!! and i love to visit my blogging buddies too!! it's so much fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails