Friends...

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Y'all really made me laugh!

Your captions were truly funny! :-) But, alas, a winner must be declared, and D.T. and I have chosen our favorite...

"Get your royal butt off MY throne!" by Stephanie

This really does capture our princess's attitude. :-)

Congratulations, Stephanie, and thanks to all for playing! Stephanie... please email me at ccdt_hisheart@yahoo.com with your mailing address.

I'm tired from travel, so off to rest and watch movies!

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...



***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

5 comments:

Sparkette said...

Congrats Stephanie!

Have a good weekend C.C. and D.T.! Save travels!

Jill (Sneaky Momma) said...

That is a really good one! :)

-stephanie- said...

How exciting! Thanks for picking my caption.

He And Me + 3 said...

Congrats Step..You are hysterical!

All these B's and Me! said...

YAY Congrats Stephanie! That was a great caption! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails