Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Spiritual procrastination...

I don't believe I know anyone who could be called more of a procrastinator than me. Unless, of course, it is my dear father. I get it honestly, that's for sure. However, I was reminded today, by a Chinese fortune cookie of all things, that there is one thing that no one should procrastinate about.

The Word of God tells us "
Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." (2 Corinthians 6:2) He also tells us that the Lord is "patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." (2 Peter 3:9)

My question, then, to you is: What do you understand that it takes for a person to go to heaven?

If you are not sure of the answer to that question and would like to know more, I would love to share with you. Please feel free to email me anytime at ccdt_hisheart@yahoo.com.

You can also find the answer to that question here.

Oh, and the fortune in the cookie? I took a picture for you...


Think about it.

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

3 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What an interesting message that you found in your fortune cookie! Thank you for sharing. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

What an awesome post and a great fortune cookie message.

Sheryl said...

what a fortune to find inside that cookie. love that!! i think i need to spend some time really considering that instead of just saying that it's a cool statement.

thanks for sharing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails