Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Remember when...


...our guest room / future nursery closet looked like THIS?


and THIS?



Well, let me just tell you. NOW, the closet (thanks so much to my good friend, Leigh, who donated much or her precious time and energy last weekend) looks like THIS...



and THIS...


Some room to hang baby clothes...


and we're going to retire this teeny old dresser to my parent's attic and steal back a larger one that doubles as a changing table on the top. That one was mine when I was a baby and I think with a fresh coat of paint, it could be really neat looking. Of course, I'll have to push a few more things aside to make a couple more inches of space, but I think we can do it. At some point, we will be taking out the vanity that sits on one wall in the room and putting that back in my parent's attic too. That will be the wall where the baby's crib or bassinet goes.

Then, we just continue to wait. :-) Oh, and clean up the rest of the stuff junk we took out of the closet. And paint.


Um, yeah. Can someone say "Pack Rat?"


So what color do y'all think we should paint the room? I mean, half of it will still be for guests, and the side designated for the baby will (eventually) have a mural that we paint... HA! I mean, pay someone to paint! ;-) So, considering all that and the color of the bedding, etc., give me some ideas. :-) Then, maybe I'll put up a poll and everybody can vote!

Here's what the room looks like now. I mean, when it is clean. ;-)



Watcha' think?

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...



***Don't forget to pray for someone today!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow, you guys sure did a lot of work, it looks great. Great job.

He & Me + 3 said...

I think that it looks great so far. I will wait for the poll to vote...:)

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I'm glad to see you upbeat and excited again about the baby. :)
Since you're not sure about your child's gender, how about a pretty green? It would work for just about any nursery theme.

Anonymous said...

I like Sneaky Momma's idea. A nice green :) Goes with lots o stuff!

CornFedMama said...

Looks great! i remember those days spent preparing for the rain! :) i agree with both He & Me +3 and Sneaky Momma, so i'll wait for the poll!

amanda said...

looks great. i'm a pack rat too. it's okay.

Related Posts with Thumbnails