Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, January 16, 2009

One more down...

who knows how many to go?

Pieces of paperwork, that is.

I HATE paperwork. I curse the person who ever invented paperwork. I never want to see another piece of paperwork ever, ever again.

I LOVE paperwork. I totally *get* the necessity of it. Especially in the case of adoption. I mean, otherwise anybody could do it. And there are definitely a lot of sickos out there.

At least all the documentation for our grant application is now on its way to where it needs to be. And, little ol' OCD me did take just a little bit of pleasure in the filling out, copying, packaging, addressing, and taping up of everything that needed to go in that neat little 8 x 11 envelope.

Now, on to the loan application.

That's a dirty word.

Would someone out there PLEASE bug me, pester me, refuse to get off my back gently remind me at least 10 times a day every once in a while that we need to faithfully work on finishing this very daunting document?

You will? Thanks!

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

4 comments:

Daniel said...

i will.

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

So glad you got something finished and in the mail. One step closer to that precious child of yours.
I am all set to upload your template. Let me know when you're ready. :)

amanda said...

one step at a time. and it'll all be so worth every tree that dies.

-stephanie- said...

keep going...it will be soooo worth it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails