Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Friday, December 05, 2008

Coming Soon...

I will be making some changes to my blog in the near future. A girl just has to rearrange her place once in a while. Plus, in the interest of being a little less "out there," I will be replacing all references to our real names with aliases. "Why?" you ask? Well, I figure, if you know who we are, then you know our names. If you don't know our names, then it might just be safer for you not to find out.

Anyway, as this work progresses, please don't panic if you see "odd" things. :-)

To begin with, allow me to introduce...

"C.C" and "Double T"

I'll explain the significance soon!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails