Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

A little bit of fun...

It doesn't seem like we've made much progress on our album... both of us working all day and then DoubleT grading stuff for classes all evening doesn't really make either of us feel like working for hours on a scrapbook. Knowing that we don't have to turn it in yet because the homestudy can't be finished until my fingerprints come back doesn't help either. Seriously, that is just a recipe for procrastination! :-) Our caseworker reminded me yesterday that at the training we attended in April, the agency gave all us prospective adoptive parents a CD containing a sample album. I had totally forgotten about this! I pulled it out last night and it gave me a LOT of good ideas!! It kind of made the assignment feel a whole lot more concrete for me.

Little by little, inch by inch... We will get it done!

We're at least having fun anyway! We've come across some great pictures, and I thought I would share two of them with you here... The first is DoubleT when he was little in Romania. I'm not sure how old he was, but I'm thinking maybe 3? The second picture was taken quite a few years ago at DoubleT's birthday dinner with my family at Don Pablos. Whatcha think? Was it prophecy? :-)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails