Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fear...

Not a lot to say this morning. Do you ever feel like that? There is just so much to do and so much to think about and not enough energy to do it all.

Can I be honest? I'm just afraid. Not that we won't make it through the process. Not that we won't be good parents... at least not anymore. I just don't know if I have the energy to do this... the parenting thing, that is. I guess I'm just feeling overwhelmed at the moment and Satan is pushing my buttons.

Please continue to pray with us and for all that must be done. Please pray that God would be glorified as He accomplishes by His strength what we cannot in our weakness. Please pray that I will put aside every thought that is not directly from Him...

Finding rest in Him...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails