Friends...

DIStickers.com Ticker

My weight loss goal!

Try the LIVESTRONG.COM calorie counter to start your weight loss journey.

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pooh...

Well, it has been close to three months since I just about dropped off the face of the earth! With good reason, of course. I won't promise I will be better about posting because I am not sure if I will or will not. However, I will try. In the meantime, check out this little big guy.





I think there are a few possibilities for what is going on in this video:

1. His hands taste fabulous, but are too big to fit in his mouth! Ha!
2. He has a lot to say to Pooh and Tigger! :o)
3. He is ravenously hungry after just waking up!

Ding, ding, ding... I think we have a winner in #3! ;o)

Oh, and I know I have not posted my voice clips. It was a great idea. Unfortunately, the software to convert it is not working for me. I guess my thoughts will have to stay inside my head. :o(

Enjoy CTC!!! :o)

Living in His JOY, HOPE, and PEACE...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails